“Educating the World”
Adrian F G Scarlett
- 21 years an educator in five different countries (UK, Botswana, Malawi, Zambia & France) including as a teacher and administrator in four Catholic schools
- Experience across the K-12 / Yr 1-13 (and tertiary) spectrum as a teacher, teacher-trainer and Administrator.
- Specializing in Mission-Driven, Vision led education, the development of guiding statements, curriculum development, curriculum design, assessment for learning, teacher training and development and technology integration.
- Familiar with UK and US systems and trends in global education.
- Educational Blogger and Social Media enthusiast.
- MA Religious Education and Catechesis
- PGCE (Secondary)
- BA (Hons) Social Science
Curriculum Director at Marymount International School, Paris
Linkedin: Adrian Scarlett
Twitter: Thembinkosi and CathEdToday
Facebook: Catholic Education Today
E mail: email@example.com